Spacious Brick rancher with large sunroom addition.Private rear yard backs to parkland. 4 bedroom, 3 full bath and includes a lower level in-law suite.3 fireplaces,hardwood floors under carpet,deck,patio, and much more all in a great commuter location.Estate sale AS-IS.Needs updating .Tons of potential on a beautiful lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Other Construction
2,419 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Stove, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Parkland.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)