Custom Cape Cod & Former Builders Home with All the Bells & Whistles! Much Larger than it appears w/ over 5,600 finished square feet. Oversized 3 Car Side load Garage. Main Level includes a Master En-suite & additional BR & BA. Many renovations include expanded Mud/Wash Room with custom cabinetry, private office w/ access from both home and garage, Family room with wood burning fireplace & wet bar. Other features include wide plank hardwoods, recess lighting, extensive moldings and fresh paint. Upper level includes a second Master En-Suite and 2 Additional Bedrooms and Bath. Basement includes fireplace, recess lighting and two large storage areas. All on a gorgeous 1 acre lot in a private park like setting. Private rear patio, spacious covered front porch, No HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,624 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)